The Orthopedic and Spine Institute of St. Louis is open and committed to providing safe clinical care and telemedicine visits during Covid-19.
We are closely monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19 (Corona virus). To minimize exposure to our other patients and staff, we are asking our patients who are sick, patients that have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or patients that have traveled to one of the high-risk areas to please cancel your appointment. We are requesting that you do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. (A parent will be allowed with a college age or younger patient). If you have a mask, we encourage you to wear it to your appointment.
Steps that the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Citizens has suggested to help reduce the risk of getting any viral respiratory infections include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid close contact with others
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces
- Maintain social distancing
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) activated a statewide public hotline for citizens or providers needing guidance regarding the COVID-19. The hotline is 877.435.8411. The hotline is operated by medical professionals and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Below are links to additional resources and guidance: